The CODAME ART+TECH Festival will explore the manifold dimensions of SPACE with an incredible lineup schedule, including nightlife installations and performances, a variety of workshops, and community gathering art+tech salon to close off the Festival.
Space is a canvas on which we write our stories, paint our dreams, and build our realities. “We are not going to be able to operate our Spaceship Earth successfully nor for much longer unless we see it as a whole spaceship and our fate as common. It has to be everybody or nobody.” - Buckminster Fuller
///WHEN + WHERE
Oct. 25-27, 2019 @ GitHub, 88 Colin P Kelly Jr St, San Francisco, CA
Friday 10/25 and Saturday 10/26 Evenings from 6pm to 11pm
Same performances applies for opening and closing nights with the following schedule:
|6:00 PM||Doors Open|
|8:30 PM||Barim by Jihee Hwang|
|9:00 PM||Illusion by Haein Kang|
|9:30 PM||Arubina by Catie Cuan, Amy LaViers, and Catherine Maguire|
|10:00 PM||Skin by Axel Cuevas Santamaria|
|10:30 PM||In Real Light by d0n.xyz|
Morning 10am to 2pm:
- Make Art With AI with Gary Boodhoo
- Data Visualization with James Proctor
- Sound-Space Music with Moldover
- Time bending media with Virgil Widrich
Afternoon 2pm to 5pm:
- Science Through Story with Sara ElShafie
- Analog + Digital 360 Sketching with Michael Scherotter
- Immersive XR Journeys with Jasmine Roberts
- Augmented Reality Art with Angeli Clarisse Lata
Sunday 10/27 Afternoon from 1pm to 3pm
Wrapping up theã€Ž SPACE ã€with a Salon style community gathering including a panel and a fireside chat with CODAME Founders + Team.
"Injecting Artists into High-Tech Startups to Transform Industries"
Moderated by Rosemarie Truman
- Joe Andolina, Director of Product Marking at Salesforce
- Dr. Janeann Dill, Creative Intelligence Consultant
- Diana Ayton-Shenker, CEO at Leonardo/ISAST
- Martin Rauchbauer, Austrian Consul and Open Austria co-director
- Alistair Alexander, Project lead for The Glass Room at Tactical Tech
|1:00 PM||Doors Open|
|1:30 PM||Panel: "Injecting Artists into High-Tech Startups to Transform Industries"|
|2:30 PM||Fireside chat with CODAME Founders and Team|
|3:00 PM||Close. See you next year!|
Thank you for your support for ART ♥ï¸ TECH
CODAME is a member of Intersection for the Arts a non profit 501(c)(3) organization. All proceeds will be split with the participating artists.
Reserve your ticket now! This is an all age event.
CODAME runs not for profit events as members of Intersection for the Arts a 501(c)(3) and all proceeds will be split with the participating artists.
There are many ways to support us:
- Get your tickets for the workshops, conference talks or nightlife event.
- Invite your friends or your teammates
- Join us a volunteer, we always need one more hand
- Support ART+TECH and become a sponsor. Contact us.
///STAY IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our mailing list to get notified about our next events and intitiatives!
ðŸ’Ÿ ðŸ‘¾ ðŸ’œ ðŸ‘¾ ðŸ’Ÿ
Get your tickets while still available for an extraordinary learning experience.
Thank you for your support for ART ♥ï¸ TECH !!!
Code of Conduct for all attendees.