Be part of the CODAME Artist Collective. If accepted, you will receive access to all future CODAME ART+TECH events. Submit your online or physical projects: workshops, installation experiences, performances, or artwork for the opportunity to be showcased at CODAME Events, Galleries, and/or have your artwork prints for sale in our Shop or as NFTs
Our curators will follow up with you with an acceptance letter or for further information.
/// Why should I join?
- Curation assistance (selecting the right work for the right platform, release schedule).
- Minting assistance and guidance.
- Promotion can include social media, artist profile page on codame.com, interviews, critiques, etc.
- Selling art opportunities at our auctions, galleries, and festival events.
- Will retain all copyrights.
- Get 70% of the profit (from the original sale and "Forever Royalties")
- Support CODAME mission and ART+TECH community with the remaining 30% from the sales
/// What are the requirements for the upload?
/// Where can I upload my files?
/// For NFTs
2020 brought CODAME artists great success in the NFT market. At the beginning of 2021 we took a pause to do things right & address concerns we heard from our artists. Partnering with MINTBASE on NEAR ticks all of our boxes:
- Carbon neutral gen3 blockchain built for global adoption.
- Support the CODAME ART+TECH mission by splitting sales profits and royalties.
- Fast & inexpensive transfers.
- Web-native UX (no browser extensions required).
The remaining profit from the NFT shop will go to a CODAME Community Decentralized Autonomous Organization. Anyone in the community will be able to make proposals for the council to greenlight. Self-governance and royalty distribution are just a few things blockchain technology can automate, let's build the future together!
/// What about exclusivity?
/// What kind of work should I upload?
/// Can I opt-out at any time?
/// Can I create limited editions?
/// What do I get?
- Any and all tax, tariffs, and fees (including any VAT taxes);
- transaction costs;
- chargebacks and returns;
- any sums paid or repaid to Users in connection with the relevant sale,
- any revenue share or commission paid or payable to distributors, licensees, or others involved in the sale of an Artwork, and
- any sums paid, payable, deductible or creditable to third parties in connection with the relevant sale of an Artwork.