Collaborative art is a transformational force to strengthen the community and enhance well-being. Let's JOYNT forces and innovate with extraordinary ideas and visions! At the 10th annual ART+TECH Festival you will:
Connect with the community to diversify your network & spark new mental models.
Create tangible outcomes in equitable collaboration, such such as building art together or creating a new movement.
Celebrate artwork by exploring, enjoying, and sharing your discoveries in our inclusive chats, shows, and galleries.
When: December 11th - 20th, 2020
Where: Online & Physical (following local safety guidelines in SF and Egypt).
What: Workshops, Performances, Meet the Artist Sessions, and Physical installations
🙌 All access pass (Recommended)
⚙️ Individual Workshop Ticket(s)
🗓️ Festival Pass Content
- Ilithya / Eliza - Curiously Minded: Live Coding Shaders - Performance
- Marc O Matic - AR/VR Art and Storytelling w/ Q&A
- Scott Kildall - Botanic Quartet Performance
- Scott Kildall - SnipSynth Talk w/ Q&A
- The Bad Lament - Creating VR Music Videos Talk w/Q&A
- SCLOrk 20x20/Genetic Modified Orchestra Performance
- Projects by Fabin Rasheed: Regalia, Chromology, and Pilgrimage
- CODAME's ART + TECH Minecraft Gallery
- "I DON'T KNOW. LOOK AT IT." Gallery Show By Erica Anderson
- Secrets Exchange/Crypto Art Generator By Lynette Lee
- Collaborative Performance by luluxXX/OoakosiMo
- Compose Generative Music With Gibber
- Build Your Being in Spark AR
- E-lit Games (Playing With Words)
- Create Modular Audio Reactive Visualizations in modV
- Mashup 3d Models in Blender
- Sketching Worlds in 360
- Stylize Selfies with Hydra Blockly
- Poetic Programming with in:verse
- Make Art with Machine Learning
- Build an Art Gallery in Minecraft